People have so many questions about WooCommerce and there just isn’t enough information out there. When you go looking you'll find some blog posts, a mention in a podcast, or maybe a few minutes of discussion at a WordCamp. That's why I want to write this book; I want to help people answer those questions that everyone asks. And I want it all in one place so you don't have to spend your time researching WooCommerce. You can read the WooCommerce Cookbook and start building your store as you read it.
Who is This Book For?
It doesn't matter if you've never used WooCommerce before or if you're an experienced pro. This books was compiled from thousands of questions people have asked me. There are simple questions like, “How do I install WooCommerce?” all the way up to the technically complex like “What's the best way to set up a one page store?” This book is meant for anyone who wants to use WooCommerce.
What Will I Get Out of it?
The book has been structured in such a way that anyone can get something out of each chapter. The first part of every chapter provides prebuilt solutions to common problems. Then at the end of the chapter we dig a bit deeper with code in case you want to customize every single detail. In short here are some of the things you'll learn:
- Install WooCommerce and get it up and running
- Configure your products no matter how complex they are
- Customize the look and feel of your WooCommerce store
- Understand how to put all of your extra code in a plugin
- Measure your conversion rate by integrating with Google Analytics
- Add customers to your newsletters automatically so that you can keep in touch with them
- Discover how to use the WooCommerce dashboard to manage your orders
What Formats Are Available?
The book is available in print, PDF, & Kindle format.
Where Can I Get This?
Get the book on Packt Publishing